Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jazz again
(and a few other songs)
(pictures are in post below!)


Idk who played it - First love (jazz version)

Now that I'm reminded of the youtube version (not my kenny james trio one), I'll post this up again! I actually like this version more, any idea where I can find it? Too lazy to scroll to the archives (in may). Besides, I have so many posts its almost impossible to find stuff. :/



Olivia Ong - Sometimes when we touch

You've gotta love Olivia's voice! Yeah, she's the one with the album A girl meets Bossanova. This isn't from that album, its actually a cover of Dan Hill's song. Which I happen to love alot, thankyou. My mom started singing along with me too HAHA.



Olivia Ong - L.O.V.E

Yesss that classic!

You might want to try listening to Sweet Memories and if anybody wants songs from A girl meets Bossanova I have the album! Oh dammit just search for her name and listen to everything! I've got a whole playlist of olivia songs and one for band pieces on imeem (L). Which means they're not mine ):



ZOMG!! I'M OFFICIALLY THE PROUD OWNER OF BRAHM'S SYMPHONY NO.1 WHICH I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SINCE LAST YEAR!! (thanks C!) Well, too bad I couldn't find the CD ):


this is an excerpt! That's obviously my favourite part hahah.

& there's also moonlight sonata mvt. 3, which I'm supposed to play since forever, now I'm stuck at some place after so long again! Sianballz. I told myself to learn at least a piece today but ended up playing halves of some studio ghibli songs. Tadah, that's why I'm never able to memorize scores. I always end up playing them less than 3 times, :/


Yes I'm a classical freak too now I don't even know which genre's my favourite HAHA.

3:22 am and my hair's finally dry, goodnight!

No comments: